Dothan, AL area dentist offers non-metal, zirconia dental implants as teeth replacement
When patients hear about implants, they are often excited to undergo a procedure that offers them a permanent solution to their tooth loss. However, there are different types of dental implants. Dothan, AL area dentists, Drs. Nathan Pfister and Brian Pfister of Biodentist Alabama, are pleased to offer non-metal teeth implants that can be used as an alternative to titanium. Zirconia dental implants are an excellent solution! .
A zirconia tooth implant is a non-metal alternative to traditional titanium dental implants. Instead of metal, zirconia offers a ceramic choice that is more natural-looking and just as strong and durable as conventional implants. These implants can be used in the same way as titanium implants .
- Dental implants can be covered with a dental crown to replace a single tooth
- Dental implants can be used as an anchor on one or both sides of a dental bridge
- Dental implants can be utilized to stabilize full dentures in the mouth
There are several reasons why a patient may consider a zirconia non-metal dental implant over a traditional titanium option:
What our Patients Say
After seeing multiple dentists for my daughter's teeth issues, driving 6 hours to Dr. Pfister was absolutely worth it & I'm looking forward to bringing the rest of the family. Dr. Pfister's approach to dentistry is not only safe & non-invasive but he also emphasizes on prevention & the overall health of the mouth. It's very refreshing to find a dentist who is so highly trained & up to date on the safer, more effective dentistry that we all deserve!
Originally Posted on
Read More Testimonials
- Biocompatibility / Holistic approach
- Optimal osseointegration (bone growth)
- Elimination of potential sensitivities and allergies to metal
- Aesthetic appearance
- Resistance to corrosion
- Non-conductivity of electricity
- Strength and durability
- Single piece option with no abutment or screw to come loose
- Ultimate comfort and functionality
Many patients enjoy the benefits of dental implants and find that zirconia ceramic is an even better solution for their smile.
Who is a candidate for dental implants?
Not everyone is a proper candidate for zirconia dental implants. Patients must schedule a consultation visit and initial evaluation with their dentist to determine if they can benefit from this restorative procedure.
If patients are not appropriate candidates, they can speak to the dentist about alternate options that can be used to repair their smile and restore functionality and health. Reasons why someone may not be a candidate for an implant is insufficient bone, unhealthy bone, or active gum disease.
Learn more about zirconia dental implants
If you are considering a metal-free dental implant alternative, the team of Biodentist Alabama invites you to book a consultation visit. Drs. Nathan Pfister and Brian Pfister are committed to providing solutions for patients who have lost one or more teeth. Call
(855) 939-5566 to schedule an appointment at 200 Parkwest Circle, Suite 1 in Dothan, AL, and get started discussing tooth restoration solutions for your smile!