Welcome to our dental practice!
When your smile is healthy, you feel a greater sense of self-confidence. Today, we have also learned that a healthy smile enables you to enjoy better overall health. Dr. Nathan Pfister
has established his practice with the latest technologies to complement his extensive experience in the area of oral systemic health and biological dentistry
. The services found in our office will benefit every member of your family. It is our privilege to treat patients of all ages and to provide each of your family members with personal attention for optimal oral health.
More than ever before, technology aids in the achievement of excellence in dentistry. Whether diagnosing dental health, planning precise preventive and restorative care, or redesigning a smile to be straighter, brighter, and more attractive, Dr. Pfister incorporates techniques, materials, and technology that facilitate the best possible outcome. Modern dental technologies that enable patients to more quickly and more comfortably enhance their health and restore their smiles include microscopic evaluation of your dental plaque for spirochetes and other high-risk bugs, CO2 laser periodontal therapy, ozone therapy
, micro air-abrasion, safe-mercury removal
, digital impressions, smile design and esthetic in mouth trial smile. We also offer dental sedation.
Personal attention from an experienced team
Dr. Pfister is an experienced biological dentist who believes in providing each patient with the time and attention they need and deserve. Along with our dentist, we are continuously training our staff to comply with our high standards of care. In addition to education and training, our entire team shares an enthusiastic attitude towards helping patients of all ages reach their highest level of oral health.
Services that you will find in our Dothan biological dental practice include:
- Biological dental treatments including safe-mercury removal, root canal evaluation, and ozone therapies
- Microscopic evaluation of your dental plaque
- Personalized treatment for the prevention or restoration of dental problems
- Metal free dental restorations
- Fluoride free dental services
- Care for the whole family
- Options for dental sedation
- Remineralization cavity treatment
- Non-radiation options for decay diagnosis
- Dental implants
- CO2 Laser periodontal therapy for Oral Spirochetes, P. Gingivalis, oral amoebiasis, trichomonad, and other oral infections
- Biocompatibility testing for dental materials
- Oral DNA testing for high risk pathogens associated with Auto-immune diseases and periodontal disease
The pledge we make to our patients is simple but very meaningful: to provide individualized care for each patient and continually elevate ourselves to the highest standard of dentistry. We do not see ourselves as merely providers of smile-improving services, but as facilitators in oral health and wellness. As a biological dentist, Dr. Pfister understands the enormous impact oral health has on the body and on the psyche. Patients who visit our office can rely on a strong commitment to holistic preventative care designed for optimal health.
Our team is pleased that you are considering our office. We look forward to meeting you personally and invite you to get to know our office by browsing our site. We offer a no charge/no commitment 10 minute opportunity to meet Dr. Pfister in office. Dr. Pfister serves patients from Dothan and surrounding areas, including Montgomery, AL, and Tallahassee and Panama City, FL.
our office at
(855) 939-5566 to schedule your office tour and consultation or new patient examination.
What our Patients Say
Wow! What an amazing recovery my wife has experienced thanks to the expertise and dedication of Drs. Nathan and Brian Pfister and staff of BioDentist Alabama. After years of suffering, unsatisfactory medical diagnosis’s and deteriorating health, her change back to a vibrant, energetic, happy and loving person is a blessing to behold. Truly a remarkable transformation for which we are eternally grateful. For anyone who has had one or more root canals and is experiencing pain, suffering or ill health of unknown origin, pick up the phone and call BioDentist Alabama for an initial consultation. The solution to your problems and the answer to your prayers may very well be at hand. They were for us!
Originally Posted on
Read More Testimonials
- Dothan, AL Patients Fight Periodontal Disease and Preserve Heart Health
- Information for patients in Dothan AL on the effects of mercury on inflammation and autoimmunity
- Oral health and depression: The connection, explained by your biological dentist of Dothan, AL
- Dentist in Dothan, AL area offers treatment for pediatric obstructive sleep apnea
- Dentist in Dothan, AL offers zirconia dental implant services
- Dentists in Dothan, AL explain what to expect after getting ceramic dental implants
- Dothan, AL dentists describe Z-Systems ceramic dental implants for tooth replacement
- Find TMJ headache relief with a Dothan, AL area dental team
- TMJ pain treatment available in Dothan, AL
- Dothan, AL dentists talk about TMJ disorder and headaches
- Finding a TMJ dentist near me in Dothan, AL
- Dothan, AL dentist solves smile issues with crowns for teeth
- A fresh approach to TMJ disorder treatment in Dothan, AL
- TMJ dental treatment in Dothan, AL helps headache sufferers
- What is TMJ disorder treatment with a specialist in Dothan, AL?
- Why patients should consider visiting a biological dentist in the Dothan area
- Benefits of a holistic dentist taking care of smiles in the Dothan community